Model NSA XC B (2D-3D slicing and dicing machine with super hygienic)
Vertical meat slicer, designed and built for the two-dimensional cutting of fresh and cooked boneless meats with a high productivity and flawless cut quality, even in-line.
Ideal for two-dimensional cutting, to obtain evenly cut or “hand-cut” effect strips or cubes and for the continuous production of large quantities of meat. Can be completely sanitised also on the inside.
• Can be perfectly sanitised on the inside.
• In combination with the KSL horizontal slicer, the line allows the fully controlled 3D meat cutting, and can also be positioned directly after the oven and before the freezer.
• A touch screen assembled on a rotating arm makes it possible for the machine to be controlled from both sides.
• New and more intuitive interface.
• Possibility of remote connection for remote assistance.
• Brushless motors.
• Conveyor belts can be automatically turned over for cleaning.
• Electronically controlled pressure and cutting speed.
• Fitted with casters and feet for easy transportation if the machine has to be moved for in-line cleaning.
• Electric and electronic components in an external box in stainless steel.
• Internal components with a IP69K protection level, washable with water at a pressure of 6 bar.
• Adjustable working speed from 50 mm/s to 500 mm/s.