Model LS100 (Linear capping machine – low speed)
FMT LS100, entirely manufactured in stainless steel, is designed to permit the closing of glass bottles and pots having different types of caps. Both dry closing and Vacuum closing technologies (steam technology) are possible. Different caps feeding systems can be supplied with the machines.
The capping machine model LS100 has been designed to satisfy the medium speed production up to 100 cpm. Thanks to the reliability and to the quick and easy format change operations and to the high level of hygiene and vacuum standard reached, the machine perfectly fits in the market of berverages and perserves. Our caps feeders permit a constant and uniform feeding of metal caps correctly positioned from the hopper up to the capping machine. The machine can be positioned close to the capping machine as well as far away from them. We can guarantee the defect after capping process is 1% or less.
• Base frame made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Conveyor belt entirely made in AISI 304 stainless steel complete with discharge channel.
• Upper head completely made in AISI 304 stainless steel and shaped in all the connecting points to the various components.
• Caps picking group for closing caps diameter ranging from 27 up to 38mm* fully made in AISI 304 stainless steel and equipped with a caps extraction device turned towards the jar passage with 1 unscrewing phase and 2 pre-screwing phase.
• Unique capping group for all the caps sizes made in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Pressure adjustment with millimetric closure outside the machine.
* : Up to machine design.