Model DVM+AG (Volumetric piston filling + seaming)
The volumetric filling and seaming groups model DVM+AG manufactured by FMT grant top production performances. Their mechanical nature as well as the material and technologies adopted allow the filling and treatment of fluid, semi dense or dense products.
• Synchronized piston filling systems with seamers, for tin plate containers.
• These groups are particularly suitable for products such as tomato concentrate, sauces, paté, edible oils, cheese creams, condensed milk etc.
• Touch screen panel with simple and user friendly operator menu.
• Simple and fast format change operations.
• High precision and high level of cleaning.
• Formats: up to 5 kg.
Piston filler mod. DVM
• Base frame made of AISI 304 stainless steel with thick stainless steel plate coating and equipped with surrounding water recovery channel.
• All parts in contact with product are made of polished AISI304 stainless steel or of certified alimentary materials (SUS316L – optional).
• Filling carousel height manual adjustment (automatic – optional).
• Manual adjustment of the dosing volume (automatic – optional).
• No can/No Fill device to stop taps opening in case of containers lack.
• Three-Ways pneumatic valve for product feeding (controlled by the level sensor).
AUTOMATIC SEAMER mod. AG
• Base with thick, stabilised, stainless steel coated plate and stainless steel supporting columns.
• Drive unit with inverter.
• Chuck seaming turret with rotating can.
• No-can/no-lid electronic device.
• Automatic centralised, self-checking lubrication system.