Model: Micro Spiral Oven
Perfect for small processors and those just starting to move from a batch process to a continuous one, Marlen Micro Spiral Ovens can replace up to three batch rack ovens. They provide all of the benefits of a full-sized machine in a compact design. Whether you’re cooking bacon, vegetables, or burgers, a Micro Spiral Oven will instantly boost your throughput and improve your product quality.
• Variables for unique recipe creation includes control of time, temperature, impingement speed, and superheated vapor.
• Flexible controls allow the user to bake, broil, brown, cook, roast, and combination cook.
• Impingement or convection models available.
• Products benefit from self-basting to improve color and flavor development with a boost to yields.
• Easy to use HMI with data traceability and ability to save hundreds of recipes.
• Gas and electric models available.
• Mirrored models available for modular growth to double capacities as your production requirements increase.
• In-line belt wash and customizable recipe driven CIP control included for effective cleaning.
• EWON Wi-Fi module and ethernet connection included.
• Manufactured and engineered in the USA with worldwide locations for parts, field service, and technical support.
• Can be integrated into a complete cook line incorporating a flame grill and spiral chiller / freezer or installed as a stand-alone unit.
• Minimal footprint (1.73 m wide x 2.39 m long x 2.44 m).
• Standard belt width includes 300 mm (custom solutions available).
• 4 to 8 tiers available.
• 100-200 kg/hr capacity.
• Temperatures can reach up to 230 oC.
• Residence time can be adjusted between 5-120 minutes.