Model NAB Series (Automatic skinners for meat)
High yield and easy to use derinder and membrane skinner. It guarantees accuracy and precision with even the most delicate cuts of pork meat. Fully automatic derinder for in-line solutions.
Easy to adjust, robust and with special pressure rollers to guarantee constant efficiency over time.
• Delicate derinder with high production output.
• Fully automatic machine ideal for in-line solutions.
• Exclusive hydraulic system at the beginning of the derinding process, for the perfect derinding of all products.
• Conveyor belts can be opened for perfect washing and improved hygiene.
• Cutting-edge design with continuous welding and rounded edges to ensure greater hygiene without the need for any tools.
• Motor, wiring and mechanical parts easily accessible from two side panels.
• The Grasselli NAB 520 DD model is designed specifically for the derinding and removal of fat at a preset thickness, with the maximum efficiency and output control, for pork meats such as pork loin, bacon and shoulder.
• Useful working width of 520 or 720 mm.
• Built-in derinding (including defatting) thickness adjustment control.
• Toothroll in special, highly resistant steel for greater durability and constant efficiency over time.
• Product pressure roller with hydraulic control, fully adjustable, and various types of rubber rollers for all applications.
• Fixed (non-removable) hinged guard, damped by means of gas springs in stainless steel.
• Height-adjustable outfeed conveyor belt.
• Machine base made entirely in ultra-thick food-grade non-radioactive stainless steel.