Model NSL (Slicers for fresh meat)
Vertical meat slicer for obtaining perfectly even slices of bone-in or boneless meat, thanks to the Grasselli multi-blade cutting system. Extreme precision even for thinner slices, and high yields: a technologically advanced solution for processing fresh meat.
• Optional quick blade changing system for replacing the entire set of blades in just a few minutes.
• No tools needed to prepare for the cleaning process, sanitation and blade replacement.
• Adjustable cutting parameters to allow the maximum quantity of product to be sliced.
• Possibility to slice bone-in meats without chipping.
• Possibility to cut also crust frozen meats with a temperature of -4/-5 degrees.
• Extremely versatile with a wide range of cutting options.
• Cutting-edge design with continuous welding and rounded edges to ensure greater hygiene.
• Special solutions available on request (such as cutting chambers with differentiated cutting thicknesses).
Cutting capacity up to 2,000 kg/h depending on the product conditions.
• Possibility to cut both boneless meats (minimum thickness 2.5 mm) and bone-in meats.
• Sectioned meat pressing system for cutting bone-in products on the BI version.
• NSF certified outfeed conveyor belt.
• Automated bladetension adjustment system.
• Built-in automatic lubrication system.
• Frame in food-grade non-radioactive Stainless steel.